Your Guide on Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting
Check out our unbiased and in-depth reviews, tips, and guides.
Discover Our Most Recent Articles..
- Most Valuable Metal Detector Finds in HistoryMetal detectors are a great way to get out into nature and explore. They’re also useful for finding lost items that people have dropped or thrown away. But did you know that metal detectors have been used to find some pretty amazing ancient treasures as well? In this article, we’ll take a look at some… Continue reading Most Valuable Metal Detector Finds in History
- 20 Best Places to go Metal DetectingDetecting is a great way to get outside and explore. You never know what you might find while metal detecting! While some people go metal detecting in their backyards, others prefer to visit specific locations where there is a higher chance of finding old treasures. The following places are known for having an abundance of… Continue reading 20 Best Places to go Metal Detecting
- 5 Best Metal Detector Apps for Android and iPhoneMetal detectors are a great tool for finding buried treasure and conducting scientific experiments. They’re also really fun to use, especially when you’re looking for lost golf balls or other household items. The only downside is that they can be expensive, especially if you want the best equipment available on the market today. Luckily, there… Continue reading 5 Best Metal Detector Apps for Android and iPhone
- The History of Metal DetectorThe history of metal detector is an interesting one. Metal detectors were first invented in the 1800s by a physician named Alexander Graham Bell. He was trying to come up with a device that could be used to locate bullets in soldiers who had been wounded during battle, and he eventually came up with a… Continue reading The History of Metal Detector
- How to Organize Coin Collection?Coin collecting is a hobby that has been around for many years. Coin collecting can be done by anyone, but it is important to know how to properly organize your coins so they can be kept safe and secure. Organizing coin collections is not an easy task, especially if you have a large collection of… Continue reading How to Organize Coin Collection?
- Top 15 Gifts for Metal DetectoristsIf you know someone who loves metal detecting and is a fan of all things that are old then this article is for you. Here I’ll cover the top 15 gifts for metal detector enthusiasts. There are so many great gifts that you can buy for the treasure hunters. From clothing to accessories to books,… Continue reading Top 15 Gifts for Metal Detectorists
- Is Magnet Fishing Worth It? – OverviewMagnet fishing is a fun and exciting way to get out in the water. You can use your magnet to find some new treasures and maybe even make some money. There are many benefits to magnet fishing, so you may be wondering “Is Magnet Fishing Worth It?” In this article, I will show you why… Continue reading Is Magnet Fishing Worth It? – Overview
- How to Make Money Geocaching?It’s no secret that geocaching has exploded in popularity in recent years. As with any venture that proves popular there is a money to be made. With the recession, and the rising cost of fuel and energy, many people are finding ways to supplement their income. Making money geocaching can be fun and will lead… Continue reading How to Make Money Geocaching?
- 11 Best Places to Go Magnet FishingMagnet fishing is a fun and exciting way to spend your time. The process involves using a magnet and hook to pull up all kinds of interesting things from the bottom of bodies of water. These can range from trash to coins, but there’s also a chance you’ll find something really valuable! At first glance,… Continue reading 11 Best Places to Go Magnet Fishing
- Can You Metal Detect in Winter?You absolutely can metal detect in the winter. As long as you take a few precautions, you’ll be just fine. The first thing you need to do is make sure that your detector is waterproof. If it’s not, make sure that it’s covered by snow without getting wet. If there’s enough snow on top of… Continue reading Can You Metal Detect in Winter?
- How to Clean a Copper Penny:10 Tips and AdvicesIf you have a collection of copper pennies, chances are that they’re not looking their best. Cleaning them can be a daunting task. It might seem like there’s no hope for your tarnished coins, but fear not! How to clean a copper penny? It’s a very interesting question and a great DIY project. In this… Continue reading How to Clean a Copper Penny:10 Tips and Advices
- Do Metal Detectors Detect VapesAs a person who enjoys walks through art museums and airports, I have learned to expect the unexpected. The most recent surprise came when I traveled with my vape. As an old-school smoker, I never would have thought vaping would catch the attention of airport security—but it did! So, is it possible that a metal… Continue reading Do Metal Detectors Detect Vapes